.

puzzle pieces

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Decided I would put this recipe up today....for someone out there who asked if anyone knew of an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe. A good one. This would have to be it...at least at our house:) And super easy too:

1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
 1tsp salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup raisins (or coconut, or chocolate chips....optional)

~Cream butter, sugar and eggs. Add other ingredients and roll into balls...flatten with fork and bake at 350 degress for about 15 minutes.~


Sorry I don't have any pictures to go up with this recipe. We've finished off the last batch made. I would go bake up some more, but it's really late as I type this...and I may end up eating them all...again.....
Enjoy!






No comments: