.

puzzle pieces

Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Moments....

Another weekend just zipped by. It was a typical weekend....chores, work, lazy Sunday. But to pick my favorite weekend moment- I'd have to say it was all the moments spent with those I love. 
Friday....hanging out with my teenage son- running errands, him helping me work, having a drive-thru supper at Tim Hortons.
Saturday....listening to my kids while they made our typical Saturday morning breakfast of pancakes, then watching them try to beat their own personal record of how many they could eat. (This weekend totaled over sixty between the 4 of them. Ugh. I can't eat more than one!)
Saturday night.....spending the evening at my parents place with my sister and her family. Eating mom's homemade spaghetti sauce, homemade ice cream, and DELICIOUS Caramel Popcorn Balls...homemade!
Sunday night....sitting down with my entire family and watching our favorite Sunday night show together, and laughing at all the ridiculous commercials in between the show.


I think the best times in my life are the ones where I have those I love with me. I always say I would love a day or two by myself...but when it comes right down to an empty, quiet house....I'd pick noise and chaos and happy laughter any day. Thanks for the fun-filled weekend everyone!

No comments: