Time to pull up the things I need to dance in the rain for - instead of waiting for the drizzle to pass.
A few of the things I really think were great this week...in spite of the weather:
- Instead of paying $$$ to go pick saskatoons from a U-pick up the road- Corben offered to take a bucket and see if there were any in our trees. He picked enough for a huge pie!
- The hail we got........ left the fields and my flowers standing!
- I phoned several people this week I haven't talked to for months....so good to catch up!
- I've decided to work on ....Not having expectations. For situations OR people!
- I DID get to see a few meteors in the "shower". And Yes....one DID take my breath away!
- I "invented" a new green tea drink with NO sugar....but it's still delicious!
- I spent an entire day with my kids hanging out in the city...shopping, Quizno Subs, movie theatre, and we all had a perfect, laughing time! (except when I had to go and cry in the movie...:)
- Mike left a bag of my favorite candy on the truck seat....which I found right before an hour long drive I had to make!
- I got to chat with my brother on the phone twice this week....first time in months!
- I took Molly and her horse out to a friends' place for a "trail ride"....they rode and I got to visit with an encouraging, wonderful friend.
- We found a vehicle we REALLY like ....for $12,000 less than we wanted to spend!
- I said "I'm Sorry" for something I did...and a relationship turned around!
Have a happy day and weekend......whether it's drizzly or sunshiney!