.

puzzle pieces

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben


My baby is turning 8 today....and I'm sad and glad.
I know 8 seems so very young yet, but my 15 year old WAS JUST 8!!!!!
Time goes way too fast.

To Ben on your special day.....

.......to the boy who taught me about puzzle pieces
and likes to play hockey and ski with me.....

.....my walker and hiker and explorer.....


......the boy who loves to swim and laugh and wake up singing......



...i love you buddy.
(note: above picture is when I got home from Mexico...he is NOT normally THAT pale:)

Going to swim, have cousins along, play hockey....eat cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
Have a super day and wonderful new year!





1 comment:

LindyLou said...

Happy Birthday Ben!
Hope to see you this year in the Okanagan!
With love from,
Auntie Linda