.

puzzle pieces

Thursday, March 11, 2010

more Spring!

I have never "featured" any one yet on this blog, but in my search for spring over the last few days I came across some artwork I absolutely love.
And...it feels springy!
And alive and happy.

And once again I think it's so inspiring to see other's imagination in their work!
It's "enjoying" to view other people's ideas and wonder of things!!

Here are a few pieces from  Sascalia  which I
 found through her Etsy Shop. 
(She has also been added to the Blogs i follow- be sure to check it out!)



And another favorite.....
Aren't these so very HAPPY?!

You can find find these pieces as well as others, here:

(And don't forget to enter the Spring Giveaway....see yesterday's post!)



2 comments:

Sascalia said...

Thank you so much for choosing to feature me and my artwork and for the lovely comment you left on my blog! :)

pig parade said...

they are so cute! nice job Sascalia!
pretty flowers!