.

puzzle pieces

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Desk Re-done

Isn't it great that all of us like to do different things....and we don't all have the same talents as everyone else?
If that were true, it would have meant I would have had to re-do this old ugly
 desk I bought when I was a teenager.

But I didn't.

My sister  did.
And I am so grateful she has talent in this area!

She turned this desk:



Into this desk:



So happy she has talent in the make-over area and enjoys doing things like this!
I have a lot more old, ugly
furniture sitting in the basement......(hint, hint)

thanks, sis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


8 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! Not only is it very nice, you saved some money and instead of buying new, you recycled!
Your sis has some skills...

Dawn said...

Hey! I didn't even think of the recycling part! What a way to go....now I will keep her busy:)
Ya- I love her...skills or not:)

Sheree said...

Dawn, that's adorable! What a nice sister you must have. That's a lot of work! Curious...did she get a strawberry pie out of the deal? ;)
Hope you've had a good week! (beside the awesome desk) :)

our little love nest said...

Yay for Jody!!! She is awesome! xo

Anya said...

I adore this desk so, so much!
I love it when people take old things and turn them into something new, and how creative she got with this too, I love it! So adorable!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What an incredible transformation. It's just gorgeous!!

p.s. Thank you SO much for joining our Rosebud network. We would love it if you would display our "I'm a Rosebud" banner somewhere on your beautiful blog. If it's already there and I missed it, please forgive me. I'm gonna blame it on too much sun today. HA! Don't forget to show your pretty bloggy face over at la blog! We're linking one of you nearly every day and featuring one of you every week and we're really hoping to drum up lots of support for our network members! Big hugs!

natsu said...

nice work!!! I like the red boxes!! I hope I have some time to use paint for furniture but you know my little one is still small for that... Hope you are having a beatiful weekend!!

darlin said...

Holy smokes, your sister has a talent, stunning transformation!