.

puzzle pieces

Sunday, July 18, 2010

~Our Cherry Trip~

Our Cherry Trip was wonderful.
My mom, sister, and I have had this planned for a year and so
we were really looking forward to this adventure.

Here's just some of our Cherry Trip....

(leaving early to start the 9 hour drive)
(stopping for lunch halfway through the day)

(we took turns grocery shopping and cooking each night)

(my favorite day....we stopped at a ton of fruit farms and antique stores.
We even picked ourselves cherris to snack on....)

(my favorite lunch by far...
cherries I picked along with a  Macadamian Nut Chocolate-Fudge Brownie.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a lot more to share, but will save it for another day.
Now that I see it,
I want to go try creating that brownie I had on the trip....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip Dawn! Can't wait to hear more! And of course I look forward to the brownie recipe...;)