.

puzzle pieces

Monday, July 12, 2010

Road Trip

It's HOLIDAY time!

I'm taking off for a week with 2 of my favorite people in the world.
My sister and mom and I have been planning a road trip for a long while now.
Driving down to Washington State in the RV, where we'll shop, rest, visit numerous cherry orchards, and end the week running a 4 mile race through a cherry orchard in the evening.

I never laugh so much as when we're all together.
They say laughter is like medicine....
Hoping to get a big dose of it this week!

~~~~~~

"It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end."
~Ursula K. LeGuin

 

6 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Enjoy your trip, it sounds like fun...

Anya said...

I love, love, love Washington State! Take lots of pictures, go to the original Starbucks, and enjoy those cherries, they have the best!!

Sheree said...

One of my favorite places I've visited is Washington, a little town called Port Townsend I think....love it, love it!
Hope you three have a wonderful time!!

LindyLou said...

What a blessing to have a Mom and sister to do fun things with!!! Have a great time!!!

koralee said...

Oh what fun you will have...I adore cherry orchards..I am from the Okanagan..grew up picking cherries. xoxoxo

Dawn said...

Thank you everyone- we ARE having a wonderful time. And have laughed so much it hurts.
Cherry orchards tomorrow...and then our Cherry Orchard 4 mile run/race.
The week of holiday time goes by too quickly!
dawn:)