.

puzzle pieces

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Memory Pics

HELLO!
I wasn't planning to post for a bit yet...but, as our "Memory Making Time" took us in to places we never really planned on and resulted in almost 700 pictures- I couldn't let them go to waste!
Besides....as I won't be seeing some of you in the very near future...I thought I would share where our travels took us!
Soooo....for the brave, here's a VERY short version of our VERY spontaneous and truly Memorable time we had together:

Just some of the places we ventured.....


And then of course there were the people we shared this time with.....





And then there were some of the things we did:

Ocean Exploration



Lots (too much) eating....




Land and Water Sports

Well if you made it THIS far I am sure you need a break!
The sights we saw will have to wait for
another post.....if you dare come back to peek:)

I Hope your day is Happy today!
Can't wait to hear from all of you...it is good to be home where
heart and friends and (the rest of) family are!

No comments: