.

puzzle pieces

Friday, December 11, 2009

~11~ PACKAGES








When I was a little girl...I had a favorite word:
PACKAGES.

I adored that word...for it seemed to me that everything good came in a PACKAGE.

~A "package" of candy.
~After shopping we would take our parcels and  "packages" out to the car.
~A "package" came in the mail.
~Good things come in small "packages".



PACKAGE                                                               package
PaCkagE

package     Package                        package

pACKAGE
package
I have to say that for today.....
the thing I like about December is wrapping up gifts and turning them into PACKAGES!
PACKAGE

(p.s....don't forget to tell me why YOU like this month of December...
you just might get a package in the mail....)


~11~


1 comment:

pig parade said...

packages packages i love packages!!!:):)xxoo