.

puzzle pieces

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello

Just thought I'd write a note to say hi.....and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Time.
I'm feeling a LOT under the weather...which is something new for me. I cannot remember the last time I was feeling like this.....but like everything else this too shall pass.
So until it passes I'm curled up, surrounded by Christmas candles, drinking hot drinks of any kind, and dazedly watching my energetic kids carry on...quite easily without me:)

I had a perfectly wonderful time with my family this past week. A little drama here and there for excitement, but a lot of hugs and laughter and dancing.
Looking forward to hearing how your holidays went......

Talk soon,
dawn

2 comments:

Melissa A said...

Me too Dawn, hope you feel better soon.

Dawn said...

You too Melissa....lets each have a hot drink for eachother:)