.

puzzle pieces

Friday, December 18, 2009

The winner.....



And the winner of "Your Favorite Thing This Time of Year" drawn from the Santa Hat is........

**~BEV FRIESEN~**

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you for sending me your favorite Christmas "thing". I loved reading it.....and your Christmas Morning sounds lovely, the way you spend it with your family! Your family's traditions sound wonderful and I think it's so neat how no matter how old your kids get....they still feel family is important and don't want their Christmas to change!
(You have just won a bottle of Avocado and Hemp Lotion in Creamsicle (my favorite)  which I purchased from the Christmas Craft Sale. I can mail it to you (hehe), or you can come over for a visit and pick it up from me whenever you would like!)

Thank you to all of you who entered.....your favorite things, moments, and memories were fun to read!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!


(And Happy Birthday to You Molly-girl! Love you!)




No comments: