.

puzzle pieces

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strawberry Patch-Work

Saturday we all (6 of us) spent doing yard work. That has NEVER happened before....usually it's me with a few of the kiddos. But it seemed to be a LOT more fun with all of us there this year...and we got a whole LOT more done than usual too:)

The guys cleaned out the disastorous shed......and killed too many mice for my liking. I am now scared to enter the shed for fear of a mouse retaliation.

Our Garden Planting:

And all 6 of us worked together in cleaning up my Strawberry Patch which has/had been overtaken by grass....Which makes me wonder? WHY does grass only grow well in the places you don't want it to?


Whenever there was a complaint I just had to remind them of strawberry jam, strawberry pie, strawberry shortcake, strawberries and ice cream......

ahhh...I love the summer, even with all the jobs it brings with it:)
I'm off to finish weeding...

No comments: