.

puzzle pieces

Monday, September 14, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS......

Well...it's been a week...and all comments and e-mails are in....and I absolutely have loved reading how you Dance. Thank you all so much for letting me in on what makes you smile through your days!

Because I HAVE enjoyed all you have shared...there is no way I can bring myself to draw names out of a hat! Sooooo...

The Winner Is......(TUM DEE DEE DUM...........)

ALL OF YOU WHO ENTERED!!!!!!!
Congratulations to all of you. YOU all make me dance:)
To recieve your prize please follow these SIMPLE steps:
1. Send me your mailing address
2. Funny instruction....but please measure your foot by width and length, and send me the measurements along with your address.
3. Wait anxiously for your prize to come in the mail....when you can slide into a pair of Pocket Slippers and do another happy dance :))
Thank you again for sharing.