.

puzzle pieces

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Things

There are moments in my days that sometimes make me smile so big, I feel as though my heart may burst. They're just little things, nothing huge or too grand or spectacular. Just amazing little things that take my breath away.
I don't know why. They just do.

Like when.....
I took my sleeping bag out to a hill beside our house the other night, and fell asleep watching stars come out and the moon getting brighter.


Or.....
when I looked out my window while washing dishes and saw the view. It made me feel I could wash the worlds' dishes and not lose momentum!


And then....
the other day for the huge Birthday Bash we had at our home, my mom brought over 3 bouquets of flowers she had made from blooms in her yard. Every time I walk by them it makes my heart feel full of smiles.

The little things take my breath away and make my heart happy. I'm not sure why. But they do.



Little things are really Big things in disguise......

2 comments:

LindyLou said...

Love it!

pig parade said...

Such pretty flowers! :) love u auntie Dawn!