.

puzzle pieces

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer


Happy Summer!
It's here....and the fact that we had snow only a few weeks ago doesn't even upset me now.
It's beautiful today.
Summer came at 5:28am and I am going to enjoy every single minute of it!
Plans for the summer.....
hiking, biking, canoeing and kayaking, camping, visiting, road trips, races, walks with friends, BBQ'ing, quiet time, play time at the beach, eating tons of strawberries, jam making, picnics,camp for kids, lots of reading, wine on my swing as the sun goes down, and sleeping out on the hill in my front yard watching stars come out.
That said- they are only plans, and as we know all plans can change in a blink.
But those are my hopeful plans.

Wishing you all a happy first day of summer!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

I wanna sleep on a hill and watch the stars come out!! More than that though...I want some of that snow you had not long ago...=:-O
It's HOT here!
Sheree